Work, Rest and Play project (work in progress)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Its never too late to write a blog

The reason behind this Blog is kind of like a diary for my tutors to read, to demonstrate the thinking behind the Masters project I'm working on. The work has already started and is at a 70% completion, the deadline in for January 2005 and I am hoping to continue the work on a PhD course.

What i have been working on today, been working through the user's journey from opening the programme to creating their profile and up to the first interaction with the main interface, this will be confusing if you don’t know the background behind the project, in coming weeks will give more details and posting samples on my web site.

Last week i put things on hold has one my cousins died she was 39 years old and will be missed.

Ok thanks for reading this I hope you found this interesting,
Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home